Maryland HS Government and MISA Assessments UpdatesNovember 8, 2017
Errata Notice: HS MISA Practice TestNovember 15, 2017
As we begin this year's assessment testing, it is our goal to keep you informed of upcoming events with the Maryland HSA assessments. Here are some key points to be aware of this week.
- Please visit the Maryland Help and Support website to view all help guides, user guides, and other helpful information regarding the Maryland HSA.
- We will periodically update the help guides through out the window as new information needs to be disseminated. Please check back often for updated versions.
- The first pre-ID window is ending on November 15. LACs and LEA 24 STCs must upload pre-ID files to the HSA Portal as soon as possible. When creating the pre-ID file, please be sure to use the CSV template provided. If errors are not resolved by end of day November 15, LACs will need to work directly with Gayle Scott to get them resolved. We will be utilizing the Secure Server to share the files that are processed and need to be fixed. All errors need to be fixed by end of day, November 17.
- Program School Student Policy. The LEAs affected by this should have received documentation around the Program Student School Student policy.
- The certification test window is November 20 - December 8. The purpose of this test is to allow local students, schools, and LEAs to go through the steps necessary for operational testing. This should be treated as a mock operational test. The actual test content will be practice test items to help familiarize the students with the new testing platform. Districts are highly encouraged to participate in this certification of readiness and will be asked to complete a Post Certification Survey at the conclusion of the window.
- Technology Coordinators must install the HSA Kiosks and TestMonitor (if it is deemed necessary) before the beginning of the certification test window November 20 - December 8.
- As long as TestMonitor is installed and activated, TestMonitor will automatically sync the Certification Test content by November 20.
- The HSA Portal is now open. LACs should have received an email with their individual username and temporary password from MarylandProgramManagementTeam@measuredprogress.org. If you did not receive an email, please check your Spam or Trash folder. If you are unable to locate the email, please contact the Measured Progress Service Desk or call toll-free at 866-207-8804.
- LACs must create accounts for school test coordinators and technology coordinators within their LEAs.
- LEA 24 STC accounts have now been created. If you did not receive your credentials, please contact the Measured Progress Service Desk as soon as possible.
- The second pre-ID window is December 13 - 20. LACs and LEA 24 STCs will be able to upload pre-ID files to the HSA Portal again. At this time, users will be able to conduct their bulk student transfers and multi-enrollment of their program school students. Note that paper materials will not be ordered based on any data uploaded during this window.